Thursday 28 February 2008

New My Fickle Site!

Welcome to the official site of the My Football Club Life web comic (or My Fickle for short).

The Web Comic is based around fictional members of My Football Club (not to be confused with My Football Club Life). For those of you that may not know what that is, it's a web site with over 28,000 members that have purchased Ebbsfleet United. And if you'd like to be part of that, it's never too late, just click the link, sign-up and become a member for only £35 per annum.

I've set this site up as an easy navigation for anyone to view the comic issue's nice and easy. All the links are to the right of this page.

Other than the first 9 issue, the comic is drawn by hand. It's not the greatest art in the world, and the first few are just god awful. But I'm slowly getting better, and the comics are coming along. They're not totally crap anymore like issues 10-15 (which don't even have colour).

My Football Club Life has no official connection with My Football Club or Ebbsfleet United.

Your budding Artist,

SJ

No comments:

The Webcomic List